DAFTAR LENGKAP ARTIKEL PRIVATE ZONE

YouTube Video that Captured Senior Moments Goes Viral

Webcams are not only hip for young people, but they also can be good for seniors even if they don’t know how to use them.

YouTubeThat was certainly true for Bruce and Esther Huffman.

The elderly couple, who live at a retirement community in McMinnville, Oregon, unknowingly recorded a video of themselves trying to figure out how to use their new laptop’s webcam. The video captured some off-color senior moments that are now the buzz of the social network stratosphere.

If you haven’t seen it yet, there’s a good chance someone on Facebook, Twitter or e-mail will be sharing it with you soon. Titled “Webcam 101 for Seniors,” the YouTube video has been viewed more than 5.5 million times within the last few days.

And it’s no wonder.

In a world with no shortage of bad news every day, this story is different.

During the video, Bruce Huffman makes “monkey faces,” sings, and sweetly tells his wife her hair looks nice and jokes that he wants to see her “boobies.”

Esther Huffman tries to be more serious and figure out why the camera wouldn’t take a picture.

“I’m so sad, Esther, I’m so sad,” laments Bruce Huffman while poking at his face. “Look at all the wrinkles up there, cracks in my head.” His wife responds with a lovely giggle that surfaces many times in the nearly three-minute recording.

When ABC News reported the sensation on Wednesday, the video had only been viewed 100,000 times. That figure has ballooned since then.

“Why won’t it take a picture?” wonders Esther Huffman during the video.

“I don’t know, dear,” replies Bruce Huffman, who belches loudly, then says, “Pardon me.”

Why has the video of the chipper couple gone viral, even though they don’t really do anything in it? You just have watch it for yourself. If it doesn’t put a smile on your face, nothing will.

Happiness, it appears, is contagious.

“When I was 8 years old, my uncle paid me five cents if I’d make a monkey face and I’ve been working on it all these years,” Bruce Huffman told ABC affiliate KATU. “I never knew it’d make me famous. He’s up in heaven and he’d be amazed at what’s going on right here, right now.”

Watch it yourself.


View the original article here

0 Komentar:

 

Pengikut

Entri Populer